Saturday, November 16, 2013

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

I know all I asked for in life was for me to never have to put you to sleep.. You hated the vets and that was the worst way I could imagine you having to die, with your last memory in a vets office. I know I should be grateful that I got my wish, and you died peacefully asleep in your bed. But none of that seems to make it hurt any less.. Will the burn ever go away? I feel like I'm in billions of pieces. I love you so much old girl, I wish there would have been something I could have done to save you. I know you would have never wanted to see me cry like this, but girl if you only knew how much pain I'm in. You gave me the most joy I've ever experienced, every single day, every time you licked my face, wagged your tail, jumped up on me and pinned me to the ground.. I miss you more than people could ever understand..
You got a huge chunk of my heart with you girl, I hope you know that.

This is when it really pisses me off to know that people can throw their dogs and cats away like they mean nothing, if only they knew I'd give my whole life for another one of my baby girl's slobbery kisses.

May You Rest In Peace, Kiara.
Hopefully I'll see you again someday..

No comments:

Post a Comment